Saturday, May 30, 2009

Negative Space, Positive Comments and Editing.



Here are a few of the results from Sean and I's negative space concept shoot from a few days ago. The goal of the shoot was to try as we might to duplicate the work of Chase Jarvis, an inspiration for both Sean and I in freelance photography. Chase constantly spurs young artists in finding what drives them and sticking with it until it provides the results they seek as professionals.. I do the same. I love photography, and I love the natural, unframed realism of models in motion, and I LOVE the beautiful contrast that this negative space provides. The original shots were done by me, but Sean had a heavy hand in bringing out the white on the editing. You should check out his blog as he updates them, the results were fantastic!

No comments: