Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Another day, another shoot.



Originally uploaded by LightSpin.

We've been doing this a lot now, recently.. We're both running out of ideas.

The predominant focus of this entire shoot was to help me work on focusing points and direct, unsubtle lighting. With the wall shots, they were lit using direct tungsten spotlighting, I didn't use any tungsten film, just kind of hoped that Mel's light skin tone would help to equalize the yellows. It did. Wonderfully. I love the spotlight effect that I achieved on a lot of these guys.

This picture in particular was a myspace shot of sorts. Mel has a favorite rapper on myspace that she's been listening to, so she decided to write his lyrics on her chest and have me take a picture. Unsettling, to say the least. I need to work on my ability to be a photographer first and a boyfriend second. Either way, the shot itself is satisfying. I'm happy with the results.


I hope everyone is well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.