Sunday, December 23, 2007

Wanna Race?



Originally uploaded by onehundredstars93.




Love, love, love.

We were bored last night, so before we went out and saw Walk Hard (Hilarious), we made it a point to try and take some 50's pictures in my horribly confined garage. My brother's fantastic Chevy was the center piece for obvious reasons, so I let it's color speak for the contrast in the pictures. Beyond that, the only florescent light in the room provided the heavy centered light. I wasn't such a big fan of the direct lighting, but it was all I really had available at the time. I really need to look into buying some portable lighting that isn't so brash.

This was an interesting experience in the sense that me and the lady were only about 3 feet from each other. I ended up balancing myself in the rafters and on various tables for most of the shoot.. I couldn't really find any different angles to shoot from, so I mostly just tried to have her position herself in ways that accented her figure and the lighting we had available. It was fun. All of these model shots are really swaying my preference for photography. It's a lot more interesting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.